6/18/12

RELIQUARY




Rel·i·quar·y
Noun: A container for holy relics


Leah Bershad, owner of San Francisco treasure Reliquary, moved to the Bay Area 6 years ago to work as a designer for Old Navy.  After 5 years she found herself struggling with the corporate structure, so she decided to take control of her destiny.

"One day it dawned on me that this could be a reality. When I left Old Navy I wanted to create a venue where I had the freedom to curate a collection of beautiful things without boundaries or definitions. I knew I wanted to sell clothing and jewelry but I didnt want to limit myself to that. I wanted to be able to share all the things I love. Thus Reliquary was born... a highly curated collection of apparel and accessories, antique jewelry and folk art."

The Wendy Shorts at Reliquary


Leah merchandises small designer lines with hand picked vintage items to creating a tightly edited assortment of goods, presenting a clear and trend resistant point of view that is both easy to shop and unexpectedly diverse, Reliquary is a collection of things that are timeless and beautiful… a curiosity shop of sorts.

The Black Jeaner

Such an inspiring story.  Stop in to Reliquary the next time you find yourself in San Francisco, we have a feeling you're gonna wanna stay a while.

No comments: